Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A huge month!!

Hi everyone,

I'm just checking in briefly to say that I will be doing a proper blog in the next couple of days... I have been working on a writing/publishing project this month, so there has been very little time to be working on THIS writing project!! :)

Suffice to say I have discovered something wonderful through the whole process..... As I have stepped out in this project, the timing, encouragement and custom-made help that has come my way has been nothing short of perfect!!

It's true that you cannot steer the car until you get moving, and when we get moving, we can trust God to lead us forward.

I'll keep you posted on the developments as they unfold!

In the meantime.... keep moving forward in faith and see how the Lord will lead.

Much love,

Lynda (ps..this is a photo of my magnificent family)




No comments:

Post a Comment