Saturday, April 24, 2010

Celebrating in a storm...



This is just a quick observation....


I know someone, very close to me who is walking through a very deep challenge. Because it's not about me, I don't want to put any details in here.

But I have noticed something.... :)

That person has not allowed this challenge to consume her. She is still able to celebrate the joys in her life in her own unique and beautiful bubbly style. I am so glad that she has that capacity. It will sustain her and the people in her world through many different seasons.

No matter what is going on in life, and invariably there is a mix of both good and bad, the truth stands,

.."Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

It doesn't matter how dark life may get....with the Lord in our lives we need not be afraid because

..."even the darkness will not be dark to You; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to You" Psalm 139:12

What does that tell me? The Lord knows His way around no matter how dark it gets, and if I put my hand of trust in His, I will be OK, because He will lead me out into the light again.

SWEETHEART....keep celebrating!! :)

Until next time,
Blessings,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment